Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Begin Of BloGGing....

I'm a newbie for bloGGing.... still many thing dunno yet.... hahah....
can u teach me how to use?
why i need to start blogging?
erm.... i'm not so sure....
maybe i feel tat i'm always alone at penang....
seem like no ppl to chat wif me...
so wat to do?
how i share my mood?
at fb? cant lah... i cant write much thing... not fun at all....
maybe wan to improve my english also...
bcoz it is really so bad...
too many grammar mistake...
when u read my blog, i tink u will knw tat i'm not good in english...
hahaha... but i lazy to write in mandarin bcoz so troublesome ad...
hope tat blogging can improve my english a bit lah...
my lecturer complain my grammar not good lah....
heard ad really so sad loh...
haiz....
i may also cant alw update my blog...
y? tis is bcoz i'm really busy for semester...
1 week 8 class leh...
and it is a short semester... walao... really tired loh...
long semester also no need attend so many class in 1 week....
but wat to do?
i have no choice ad... haiz....
so have to accept tis loh...
and i need working at night also...
is really tired lah... no working need study, no study need working...
cant even have 1 day to rest in 1 week....wat to do?
who ask me so poor? so i have to work although i`m still studying....
haiz.... wish tat tis sem result is good....
i don wan my CGPA drop again.... i wan to maintain it and score for a better ranking....
for wat?
for my future...
for my degree which hope tat able to apply scholarship or get sum discount...
for reduce my mum burden....
she is old ad...
i don wan to see her so hardwork to earn $$$ for me to study...
when saw ad...
i feel really heart pain... even when i writting tis...
my tears is almst drop bcoz i miss her so much...
erm.... stop here 1st... continue to write when got writting mood....
bcoz now ad 3am... i need to sleep ad...
hahaha....

2 comments:

  1. WoW...ur first blog is so so long~hehe...
    Welcome to Blogs' World~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha..... write until cant stop mah....

    ReplyDelete