Tuesday, January 5, 2010

UnLuCky Day AGaiN!!!!

wat the %*&$^%&!(*&#* for 2day?
8am++ i ad wake up?
it is impossible...
bcoz 2day is no class at morning and no working too...
then y i wake up so early???!!!!
is bcoz my tummyache....
pain until seem like wan to pissed me in 2 pieces...
is really so pain...
so wat to do?
go toilet...
after tat feel better ad...
go back to my sweet bed continue my sweet dream...
omg!!!!
after a while....
my tummy start pain again....
go toilet lao sai again....
really pain till i beh tahan....
phew....
feel better ad....
again back to my sweet bed...
sleep almst half hour ad...
tis time is pain until my tears cum out...
immediately go to toilet lao sai....
lao sai till half way....
feel like wan vomit...
after a while...
shit....
really vomit...
my yday dinner all vomit out...
walao....
feel like wan to die ad....
bcoz is so suffering...
very pain lah...
but after vomit and lao sai for the 3rd times....
feel much better...
then i take a bath.... back to my sweet bed....
from 10am++ sleep until 5pm++.....
whole body bcum soft soft.....
no strength at all...
seem like wan die ad....
face also look like a ghost face when i wake up go wash my face and brush teeth...
wan wake up also need take a minutes bcoz really no energy ad...
Argh............
y everytimes after new yr for few day i also will get sick?
tis is the 3rd yrs ad...
omg..... it is really so sweat......... =_=|||
wish tat 2mrw will be better....
2mrw i got 2 class need to attend and i need working ah....
2day ad skip 1 class and mc for working....
T_T.... my tips for tis month is gone....
haiz.....
wish 2mrw will better, pls be better....
pls no lao sai and vomit ad...
pls.....
GOD BLESS ME!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment