Monday, January 18, 2010

Fatigue Schedule...

recently wont daily updated blog....
due to not everyday got thing to share...
bcoz everyday just like normal...
and i gv few ppl say tat my blog is so bored....
make me feel like wan deactivated tis blog account...
but i wont lah...
except myself also feel bored ad lah....

Talk abt the title....
why so fatigue?
tis week my class and work schedule will be like tis...
monday => 2pm to 5pm class
=> 6pm to 11pm working

tuesday => 9am to 12pm class
=> 2pm to 5pm class
=> 6pm to 11pm working

wednesday => 9am to 12pm class
=> 2pm to 5pm class
=> 6pm to 11pm working

thursday => 2pm to 5pm class

friday => 9am to 12pm class
=> 2.30pm to 5.30pm class

saturday => 9am to 3pm class
=> 4pm to 11pm working

Sunday => 12.30pm to 6.30pm working

can u imagine how i going to pass tis week?
total got 9 class and got 1 class is 6 hours...
totally 30 hours class....
and 5 days working...
luckily still got 2 days i cant off...
if not confirm i will die....
walao...
tis short sem is really torturing me...
really dunno got so many public holiday for tis short sem...
so moral class have to replace....
the other sub bcoz chinese new year...
also need to replace...
more worst than last sem....
i wish chinese new year faster cum so tat i can have a rest...
and i wish my sem break cum faster too so tat i can sleep enough enough....

after tis week... the following week i will have my mid term test...
wish i knw how to do when midterm test....
the worst is first week on february...
bcoz i have my moral class midterm....
i need to memorize many things....
i really hate lan subject...
bcoz in bm...
and nowadays i really dunno how to write bm ad...
how i ans my midterm leh?

now i scare tat i cant stand for tis all....
moral project need to do...
my electronic lab project many thing need to learn by ourselves to finish it...
sum more need to write report...
and my basic programming assignment still dunno got wat assignment....
electric circuit assignment also not yet knw....
the following week will start midterm....
tis year chinese new year i scare tat i have to celebrate wif all my report, project and assignment...
god bless me.... rest in peace.... (x_X)

No comments:

Post a Comment