Thursday, January 14, 2010

好心没好报!!!!

2day was an unlucky day and tiring day....
tired bcoz whole class + working....
unlucky is bcoz....
2day when i having my class...
the classroom was so hot.....
bcoz the stupid aircond controller is sumting wrong ad....
so my lecturer trying to fixed tat bcoz we all keep complaining hot....
but really so hot and make us cant concentrate study....
but then my lecturer seem like dunno how to fixed....
so i go to help loh....
i plug out the cover and see how to turn it be cool for the room temperature...
but accidently cut my finger....
but feel nth at all....
sum more feel happy bcoz bleeding.....
long time no bleeding ad.... syoknya....
can change the blood ad...新陈代谢.....

actually last year i wan go donate blood....
but my mum not allow me to do so.....
and i dunno why....
so wan "renew新陈代谢" my blood also cant loh... haiz....
tis yr at penang ad....
not same loh.....
if got any donate blood event....
sure curi pergi donate loh....
don wan let mum knw....
hahaha.....

erm..... why my title put 好心没好报!!!!?
is bcoz 2day class when going to end the chapter....
my lecturer ask 11 of us break into 2 group to present the question tat she gv us to do....
1 group 1 ques loh....
then we just follow wat she wan us to do loh...
when my group presenting...
the other group just keep joking wif us by asking us all the stupid question.....
then when their turn....
confirm we play them as well loh.... but not me asking lah...
my another group member asking them all stupid question...
then the way their group solving the question got sum prob...
so i ask them why they wan put tat value...
bcoz i knw tat they put the wrong things....
so i just wan to tell their mistake by asking them the question...
just wan let them knw they do wrong ad...
but then the stupid guy misunderstood that i also asking the stupid question....
wat the hell?
not me asking stupid question.....
is u urselves stupid go doing the wrong things....
sum more wan to blame me bcoz i asking them during they presenting...
tis presenting is no marks...
why u so care abt that?
is damn rediculous.... really 好心没好报!!!!
2day i learn a moral value....
just do be so kind heart....
wont have any advantage at all....
shit....
make me so beh siok for whole afternoon....

after class then having lunch wif my 2 classmate....
keep on chatting for more than 1 hours...
i tot bring the laptop go on9 during lunch time...
but chat until no time on9 ad...
nvm lah.... chat wif them i feel so enjoying geh...
finally got more frens can chat wif me ad...
at penang so sien lah....
alw no ppl chat wif me....
2day really enjoying when chatting wif them....
hehe....
so happy...

after lunch then went to my basic programming class....
2day use own laptop to do bcoz i install the software ad....
and i don wan use the engineering comp lab to do...
damn slow and suck...
but my lecturer say i cant use my own laptop...
u tink i will follow?
for sure i wont lah...
in k-map....we got 1 concept call dont k condition....
so i just apply to my life...
dont k wat she say...
just keep use my own laptop to do...
and i also telling her my reason why i don wan use the comp lab pc....
then she tell me tat our comp lab pc slow and outdate....
is bcoz....
pass from the IT lab...
those IT student alw need use pc to study so they can use the latest or better pc...
but engineering no need alw use...
so no need gv us the good pc...
can use then ok ad....
wat the hell?
we all as engineering student also got pay for resourse fee and lab fee....
right?
but why they can use the good pc but we have to use all the old pc?
they pay more than us?
don have....
right?
sum more we all pay tat 2 fee for 520 per semester...
then we get tis kind of facilities....
omg.... sweat....
KDU IS SO SUCK!!!!
KOLLEGE DUIT UTAMA....
yang lain semua pun tak utama...
kedua....
ketiga....geramnya....

2day the most enjoying is working wif my best fren....
keep talk for non-stop lah....
really like to work wif him....
many things can talk and share....
and also my supervisior lah....
he also very good....
although alw ejek us....
but no ejek no funny mah....
keep on laughing for whole night....
my mouth so tired lah...
hahaha....

2day can write so much ad....
my finger feel pain bcoz 2day just accidently cut it...
have to stop ad....
abo bleeding non-stop...
later whole keyboard also blood ad....
hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment