Friday, January 15, 2010

F and F....

wat F and F?
not Fu.......
is Fun and Fail....
why fun and fail?
is bcoz 2day we doing another lab experiment....
is very fun but at the same time...
we also fail to get the experiment result...
LOLzzz.....
why i feel fun?
bcoz 2day my group have blow 2 capasitor ad....
hahaha....
damn enjoying make everyting explode....
don k lah...
we have ad pay for the resourse fee....
so just make sum component explode lah....
u tink so easy can make it explode ah?
hahaha....
but 2day is accidently explode de lah...
not we all make 1...
we all also wondering why the capasitor wil blow...
and then why don have the sine wave....
i need to draw the wave form to pass up my report...
fail experiment...
LOL....
continue 2mrw morning...
wish i can get the wave form...
abo sure die ad...
confirm get zero marks for tat experiment....
sob sob....
god bless me....
wakakaka....

2night working really so beh siok loh....
all the customer really so bad lah....
ppl wan close shop ad only cum to buy drink and sit down thr on9...
go die lah...
like tis me no need do the cleaning task ad loh....
if really wan on9....
go buy 1 broadband and use lah...
so stupid cum buy 1 drink which is so expensive...
omg.....
the most rediculous is....
got sum 1 cum in to use our wifi....
but nvr buy any drinks...
just wan cum in sit at thr make me cant mop the floor.....
tell her we all close at 10pm bcoz we need to do cleaning task...
then she from down cafe move to upper cafe on9....
diu 9 u lah....
me mop ad lah...
u just make my place dirty again...
why got ppl face can so thick?
don have buy any drinks still dare to sit inside the cafe using ppl wifi....
u sit outside i don k u lah...
kns u go sit inside....
kacau me working...
i OT u pay me ah?
my STINGY company wont pay for my OT loh...
hate u...... go die....
curse ur laptop been steal....
wakakakak (evil laughing.....)........
lol.......

No comments:

Post a Comment