Saturday, January 9, 2010

A Sleppy Day and 2day, my MONEY ALL GONE!!!!

omg.... 2day whole day feel so sleepy...
ad sleep few hours in afternoon....
but i still few sleep....
wat time i slept yday?
erm.... 7am....
why so late?
not bcoz of gaming....
is me call fall sleep....
keep tinking sum nonsennse...
walao... lucky 2day class just lab work...
if not sure fall sleep when lecturer teaching... hahaha.....

talk abt 2day lab work...
again i'm alone....
1 of my group member absent bcoz grandma passed away...
another member absent bcoz need to resit for exam....
LOL.... me have to do all those work alone again...
but nvm.... is ok..... hehehe....

i'm quite happy bcoz i knw whr those compenents shop ad...
2day b4 we start our lab work...
our lab got sum component is out of store.....
so my college lab assistance go to buy for us loh....
if not we cant do for our coursework...
and i follow my lab assistance to go...
i'm really stupid in memorize road...
so i alw get lost in penang...
so lucky tat all the compenent shop also nearby only...
i tink next time i go again also wont get lost gua....
hahaha.....

back the lab work...
it is a low voltage audio amplifier....
quite interesting project....
but it is not easy to done bcoz a lot work need to do...
sum more my lecturer wont teach us...
she say wan us to explore ourself...
my god....
sweat...
wish i can finish in time....
bcoz i'm very lazy if ask me to study myself...
god bless me.... hahahaha....

y day all my $$$ gone...
2day i go pay my sem 3 sch fee...
RM 2260 leh... and i pay by cash...
early morning go ATM thr bank out $$$...
and then gv to bursary....
feel like don wan to gv them....
RM2260 leh.... my few month salary leh...
haiz....
but wat to do...
i need study...
so must to them loh... T_T
beside tis...
my lecturer ask us to go buy the speaker ourself and also the pcb board for our project....
erm... tat pcb board and speaker i buy ad....
spend me RM 30++....
make me so poor now....
i pay for all 1st bcoz my member 2day all absent...
wish can get back the $$$ soon...
i need $$$$....

not only tis...
2day i buy a new beg....

spend me RM 38 again...
i have no choice but i really need a new beg.....
my old beg which follow me for 3 yrs....
it not yet spoiled...but too small ad....
cant put much thing inside...
so i have to buy a bigger beg loh...

after tis...
2day pay RM 150 to my landlord...
walao...
just only 2day....
i ad spend nearly RM 2500...
spend money can be easily....
but wan earn money is so hard leh...
wat the hell?
any part time job can earn more $$$...
recently i really need a lot of $$$....

$$$$..... i love u....
whr can i find u...
i need u...
i cant live without u...
pls cum to me...

hohohohoh......

No comments:

Post a Comment