Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Sleepless Day.....

really so sweat....
continuous 2 day dint sleep well...
i cant fall sleep at all....
lying on the bed for few hours just bcoz i cant fall sleep...
why Why wHy whY WHY?
bcoz my mind keep tinking nonsense which i could not stop tat...
keep on tinking...
i wan sleep and really wan to stop tinking....
but why cant? omg...
izit i need to take any medicine to fall sleep?
wish 2night after i finish writting blog ad...
i can fall sleep easily...
have 2day really have a good night and sweet dream...

2day i 7am only fall to sleep...
omg.... luckily morning no class...
if not i have to fishing inside the class ad...
fish 1 shark also can loh...
talk abt 2day class..
is damn boring for the 1st hour....
not bcoz our lecturer...
is bcoz got new student joining the class...
as a responsible lecturer....
she have to repeat the last 2 lesson to those who just join us...
but just simply go through...
like tis also take 1 hour ad...
it really so bored bcoz i nth to do...

after finish go through last 2 lesson...
we finally start our class..
sweat...
start wif exersise...
omg... my brain cant function at all...
due to lack of sleep...
but at night? over functioning...
dunno wat brain is tis...
then i have to keep see my classmate how to do?
she is so smart...
the smartness in our class...
so i follow her...
sure correct 1...
and i dunno wat i'm doing also...
actually i'm copying only...
2 question done...
we have our short break....

during the break, i go canteen....
to have my lunch and BREAKFAST....
sweat.... 3pm++...
ppl have tea time ad...
me only take my lunch and breakfast...
hahaha.....
buy 1 box of fried rice...
wif sotong, fish and chicken....
just only RM 3.50...
it is so cheap...
better than i buy 经济饭....
if i take sotong, chicken drumstick and fish....
confirm RM 5++ ad...
but now...
only need RM 3.50 and it cum wif fried rice... nt white rice...
it is really worth leh...
but not everyday tat lucky can get a box rice like tis lah...
bcoz everyday will also different...
depend wat 经济饭 dish which cant finish sell...
then cum wif the fried rice...
i really like it...
but if i break at 4pm...
confirm don habe ad bcoz finish selling...
which my lecturer alw gv me break at 3.30pm....
haha....

after tat continue class loh...
continue calculation again...
my class just abt calculation only...
almst every subject also same...
hahaha....
after consume ad...
finally my brain start functioning again...
slowly i knw wat i'm doing and start do it by myself...
hohoh....
finally understand the whole lessons ad...
which all abt Z(t)= R - jwC + jwL...
lol.... soon, tis will be my assignment....
dunno when lah...
hahaha....
but i tink exam wont cum out ad gua...
bcoz not tat hard also lah..
need understanding only...
engineering wat u need just understanding how to play formulae...
as u can understand.... u can play it...
as u cant understand.... u let it play u...
tat's so simple only...
hahaha....

after finish class, sharp at 5pm...
go back home....
take a bath....
have a short break...
go to work again...
starbucks!!!!
when reach thr....
i keep chatting wif my bro...
waiting him telling me how he celebrate his gf 21 birthday....
and how was his langkawi trip...
so far i just hear a bit for his langkawi trip bcoz he is finish working and need go bek...
waiting again to let him continue when closing wif....
sumting i feel so funny...
which how he celebrate his gf birthday....
and how my ah sou misunderstood him tat he wan.........
it is really so funny...
make me laugh till i cant stop...

after he going back....
hell is cuming to me...
my supervisior keep on repeating tat JOKE again...
walao...
so disgusting...
i just accidently take wrong cap back home only...
why keep say i got feeling to her...
i hate tat....
although is a joke but i really don like loh...
i tink 2mrw will be die faster...
bcoz working wif tat gal and my supervisior again...
sure let her ejek me till the MAX!!!
omg... sweatnya.... =_=|||

ok... continue My Story 2mrw....
wan sleep ad.. if can... haha......

No comments:

Post a Comment