Thursday, January 7, 2010

A Sad Day....

Erm... Why i say 2day is a sad day?
is bcoz...
2day afternoon, i saw my fren post on fb state that his fren was just passed away...
bcoz of accident...
haiz... it is really sad news...
after tat, just now i receive my classmate msg...
she told me tat she cant come to class for 2mrw and friday...
why?
is bcoz her grandma wan passed away....
omg!!!!
in a same day, i receive 2 bad news...
tis really make me moody...
suddenly i miss my dad a lot who passed away at last 8 yrs...
already 8 yrs i live without my father love...
when i'm still a small kid...
he was treat me so good and so sayang me...
i'm like the king in my house...
except my mum can scold me and beat me (bcoz my dad scare her)
my bro and sis was almst not dare to scold me.....
bocz my dad will try to protect me...
until now i still can rmbr his face vividly althought 8 yrs ad...
every year chinese new year...
my family will also go to pray him....
i will alw take wif him for a while...
dunno he can heard or not...
but don care....
at least i can talk wif him....
and every yr....
i will told him tat wish her wife alw healthy and bao you her wife....
hope tat tis 1 he can heard....
suddenly flash back sumting...
last time when my dad still here....
wat i wan to buy...
i just tell my dad and persuade him for a while...
he sure will buy for me althought he is so stingy...
but for me... he is not stingy at all...
how abt tis 8 yrs?
wat i wan to buy, i have to save my own pocket money to buy...
is not my mum not sayang me...
but just i realize tat money is not easy to earn...
if wan waste money...
better don waste ur parent money...
bcoz inside this money got blood got sweat (有血有汗)....
everytime see my mum fried mee fried until whole head also sweating ad...
i feel like so heart pain....
haiz....
sry to her bcoz having a son who always waste money on all the rubbish...
but at least, i waste my own money which i earn from my part time job...
i miss dad..... hope him now at heaven can rest in peace....
take care us at heaven thr....
especially her wife, my mum...
she is getting old....
still have to selling mee....
and alw change place sell bcoz business not good...
yesterday i call her...
she tell me tat change place sell again....
and she tell me tat 5.30am have to reach thr prepare ad...
then my mum have to wake up ad 4am++...
omg.... the time i sleep is the time my mum wake up...
is really heart pain..
wish tat she alw healthy.... stay healthy forever...
till 100++ yrs old....
at least gv me chance balas her budi...
mummy.... do u knw how much i miss u?
daddy.... i also miss u so much.... T_T
dunno why.... everytime when i writting sumting...
sure will link to my mum....
maybe i really miss her when i'm alone in penang....
wish chinese new year come faster bcoz i wan to back rawang...
hugging my sweetheart.....
gv her a big kiss.... muacks.... hahaha.....
i don tink nowadays still got ppl will kiss her mum or hug her mum in everywhr gua?
hahaha....
tis is me...
don care other...
just do watever i like.... yeah....!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment